In the simplest terms, we set up microphones and speakers to be used during live events to amplify instruments or voices.
Optimum Audio service’s all of types of events for a variety of reasons. We are happy to help you navigate your event scope and do our best to work with your budget to meet your goals.
- You are planning a multi-speaker panel discussion or town hall style meeting.
- Maybe it is a music recital with a vocalist who will need to be heard over the band.
- It’s your first TED style talk or Keynote address to a large audience.
- Your chairing a charitable fundraiser and want to ensure guests will hear, pay attention and DONATE during the live auction.
- You are a master with a video camera but want the sound quality to be as good as your footage.
- Or perhaps you simply want to record your seminar for training and archival use.
We can customize any audio package for your event depending on the location and venue parameters and ultimately meet your event goals. Our sound systems will meet and exceed any technical rider specifications.
Our professional team of audio engineers and technicians will do all of the setup in the venue and with your speakers, program and set levels, and make adjustments throughout the event to ensure optimum sound.